Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Do you see what I see?

Ok folks, first impressions?


 Before you scroll further down, what do the die cuts on my card look like? (sorry for the less-than-stellar photograhy!)


 I made this way back before Christmas and was rather pleased with myself - it was a fun CAS card with bright, fun colours and I also used a pre-made card base (that already had the fun scrolly doodles) - until I showed it to a couple friends and realized that they didn't necessarily see what I saw...I was causing some confusion!



So what do you see? Be honest, I want to know... lol...



Scrolling down may give you a hint and if you know me, or are a regular visitor, and know I enjoy playing in the white stuff all winter, you may have it figured out. Here is the inside...





Yes, they are indeed snowboards, but that wasn't what my friends were seeing! Band aids was the first thing that popped into their heads. Admittedly, the boards are pretty plain on their own, but I did add little black "bindings" to make them more authentic looking, perhaps that just made it more confusing, lol! In any case, I suppose I could make them look like band aids on purpose and make a Get Well card...

Thanks for sharing what you think! Have a happy Tuesday!

Shanna :)

What I used:
stamp and die set "Winter Gear" by Simon Says Stamp
papers from scrap bin 
SU "Extreme Elements" on the pink board

6 comments:

  1. I saw band aids, too, but I just knew it was a trick question, so my second guess was snow boards. Let's just call this a multi-tasker, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make another one and put get well soon on it! Build that stash!

    I still love the card, I know they are meant to be snowboards, but I still see bandaids. I do love all the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose they could be bandaids - they could be something worse, lol!!! I knew they were snowboards tho :) I think if it was a different background or you had the goggles and hat on the first page then it would be a no brainer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I totally saw snowboards, but we just finished watching the X Games not too long ago. lol I love your card. It's so adorable, and totally you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely saw snowboards (and I live in Hawaii so that's saying something:)! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)