Tuesday, May 5, 2015

One

This is the 1st Birthday layout for my nephew's baby album. I am almost done his album, just one more layout to go! (If you would like to see the rest of it, just go to the search bar and type in Graham's Baby album.) I am so  happy to have only one layout left to do as he will be three in August! (yep, I LOVE to scrapbook, but I never said I was fast!)



The Scrapbook Cottage had an on-line crop for National Scrapbooking Day - they provided a number of awesome and fun layouts to use. This is the one I chose to do. Great inspiration!


I would like to share at Shopping Our Stash where the theme is "Big, Bold & Beautiful," because they are celebrating their 200th challenge! Congrats SOS, I always love playing along with your challenges! I used a BIG circle and bright colours. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
I had a wonderful visit with my nephew and sister (pictured above) over the last several days and was sad to have to see them off at the airport this morning. We have such fun when together, it is always a bit sad when they have to go. I so appreciate that my lil' sis is always willing to fly up here to the Great White (and often COLD - last time it was hardly safe for humankind to venture outdoors for more than 5 minutes!) North to spend time with us. This time though, we had such fabulous weather during their visit. I plan to share some photos of our awesome adventures soon! Love you Kris and Graham - we miss you already!

Hugs,
Shanna :)

What I used:
Sketch from the Scrapbook Cottage
papers: Amy Tangerine "Ready Set Go"
various brads from my stash (and Donna's - thanks!!!)
brown Zig writer - for the doodled circle
the one bee is from CTMH's "Happy Everything" D1653

4 comments:

  1. What a great layout!! Did you freehand the circle? Glad you had a nice visit with your sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! Nice composition and well executed! Thanks for playing along wtih us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous layout! I so want to see the rest of the album. I didn't find a search bar. I'm really tired so I might just be missing it. Can you share the link?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)