Saturday, May 28, 2016

Celebrate - Party Animal!


Happy Saturday! We have had some rain these last couple of days so things are looking nice and green! I have some gardening to do, but if the rain keeps up, I might just manage some time in my scrap room this weekend, fingers crossed! :)



I would like to share at:
Little Red Wagon where the challenge is Round and Round. I managed a few circles on this one, lol
and
Cute Card Thursday - holidays/vacation - planning lots of camping for our vacation this summer :)

Thanks for visiting,

Shanna :)

What I used:
papers - Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot
images - SU "Happy Camper" and CTMH "Camper Crazy"


2 comments:

  1. Love how you used the round and round challenge for your sentiment!!! Fabulous :)Thanks for playing along with us this week at Little Red Wagon! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)