Monday, May 30, 2016

Congrats!




We had lots of (much needed) rain over the weekend, so I did manage a bit of time in my scrap space! But I also managed to get some housework done, visit some friends and check out the NEW Stampin Up Catalogue, go on two (damp but awesome) hikes - one with my boys, cook a nice dinner and finally on Sunday evening, get in the garden and get most of my veggies planted. Now THAT was a productive weekend!!!

Below is the inside of one of the Grad cards I made. I need several this year. We have friends graduating from University - one is now a medical resident in Psychiatry, and other is a Teacher and Historian and is now going on to complete his second Masters degree in Archives. My eldest son graduates from Grade 8 along with another family friend. And a close family friend is graduating from high school and going into Accounting. Lots of transition around here!


This card is for The Paper Players - tic tac toe challenge - I used the row the includes: yellow, masculine and embossing.


I would also like to share at Make My Monday Challenge where the theme for this week is "Graduation."

So glad you stopped by today!

Shanna :)

What I used:
image - Technique Tuesday "Grad"
sentiment - CTMH - D1400
Stampin Up Deco Labels
Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder
ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, perfect for our challenge. I do like the stamp and your yellow ribbon. Wonderful sentiment on the insert. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great graduation card. I love the image and that sentiment is the perfect way to say congratulations! Thanks for joining my tic-tac-toe challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous graduation card, Shanna! I love the silhouettes of the grads! So many people to celebrate! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Player this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fab card and such a great image, reminds me of my 2 girls graduations too.
    Thanks for joining in at MMM.
    Fliss DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)