Sunday, June 5, 2016

Daddy's Lil' Girl

I was pondering an idea for my Dad's Father's Day card and was lacking inspiration until I thought of a couple of cards that Donna made recently featuring old photos. Once I got going, this was so much fun to make! I hope my Dad is going to love it too!



In my mind, my Dad looks much the same as he did way back then (maybe a little less Hippie) and he still has a tendency to wave when he notices someone taking a photo of him, lol. It's true, I still think of  myself as Daddy's Little Girl. I am a lucky girl, my Dad is the best!


I would like to share at:

The Paper Players - Father's Day theme
Inkspirational - word prompt - TEXT - I used a die cut flower cut from an old book as well as "text" paper on the inside of my card

Thanks so much for your visit!
Shanna :)


What I used:
On Film Framelits Die - SU
Tim Holtz Alterations embossing folder
patterned paper from scrap drawer
upcycled Starbuck's coffee sleeves
misc washi tape, twine
sentiments inside - Stampendous & CTMH
date inside - Bo Bunny stickers

3 comments:

  1. This is so special! I know what you mean about your Daddy! I love that you added the photos to your card. It makes it so personal! Thank you for joining my theme challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture collage! So glad you shared it at the paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page! The die cut flower is lovely for the 'text' challenge and I like the texture you added with the crimped heart! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)