Saturday, April 11, 2009

Christmas Tilda

Well, apparently it's been a busy week - I haven't posted since Monday! I went back to work after being off for six weeks, so it was back to the regular routine. I know what you're thinking, Christmas? It's Easter for goodness sake! Well, Sparkle is doing a Christmas Card Challenge over at her blog - I am not keeping up the pace, but figure I"d try to get maybe 4 done each month - at that rate, I should have at least 44 completed by the end of November, lots more than I usually have done at that time. At last count, I have 18 finished, so I"m trucking along pretty good I think! (I have never had this many completed this early in the year!)

Anyhow, about the card. I recieved this beautiful Tilda image from a swap over at Splitcoast Stampers and just had to get her coloured and onto a card. She is sitting on a cute chair that is also from Magnolia. The DSP is CTMH from the More to Adore paper pack, the CS is Chocolate, Pondersosa Pine and Vineyard Berry. Might be hard to tell from the photo, but I just had to add some little rhinestones to the punched out hearts in the corner. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous. Great use of CTMH paper! Love how she looks so natural sitting on the chair! I may have to scraplift this card...but I promise I won't give it to you for Christmas! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)