Sunday, April 26, 2009

Fun with chipboard...





So, when I last posted, I told you all I was going to a crop. I managed to complete 2 1/2 layouts and five or six cards in amongst the socializing. I really want to post my layouts, but was having a really hard time photographing them today - no sun to be found and the flash is "erasing" the photos. Will try again when we get some sun. Anyhow, despite the need for flash, I did manage to take half decent photos of some of the cards I made. These are totally different from anything I've ever posted - I used the Jack's World line from Cosmo Cricket to create a fun layout and decided that some of the paper and chipboard embellishments would make super easy, but fun cards! Besides scraps from the layout, I stamped some sentiments on Cranberry CS (CTMH), added some ribbon and buttons and voila some super easy cards. Don't they just scream Happy? Hope you all had a great weekend! As for me - well I put in about 16 hours of scrapping, stamping and socializing with friends - so although I could use a little sleep, I had a seriously fabulous weekend!

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)