Friday, April 3, 2009

Wishing you well....

I put this card together a couple of weeks ago for a family friend we call "Grandma" even though she is not related - I'm sure you know what I mean.... Anyhow, she has been in hospital the last few weeks. I saw her again a couple of days ago and found out that she was to have an operation yesterday. We have not yet heard from her family to hear how it went, but she and her family are in our thoughts.

The image on the card is from Imaginisce. I stamped in Hollyhock (CTMH) and flocked the flower with Snow Cone Blue flock from Stampendous. The flourish is from the CTMH flourish set and the sentiment is also from CTMH - Say it in Style (love this set!) Nothing too fancy, but I love how it turned out. I actually made up an Easter card very similar to this - quick and easy - I still have a few more to make, so will be making a few more of these up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)