Saturday, July 4, 2009

It's a Zoo!




Good evening! Tonight I am posting two cards inspired by Ann at Creative Antics. To see her card, click here. When I saw her adorable card, I just loved the sketch and had to try it on. I had to make some baby cards in any case, and I loved this sketch so much, I just kept going and made a few plus a few others. For now, I'll just post the baby girl and baby boy cards and show you the others later. The elephant is from CTMH's new "It's a Zoo" set -super cute set! The sentiment is from another CTMH set called "Dainty Thoughts." For the girly card, I used blush ink and CS and for the boyish one, crystal blue ink and CS. The boarder punch is Stampin Up of course, love that punch, I am using it all the time! Sorry my photos are so crooked! It was a windy day and I was trying to shoot in a hurry!
Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your weekend!
p.s. Ann is also offering some great BLOG CANDY, check it out HERE.

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute, Shanna! I love this LO, too--may have to CASE myself! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)