Friday, February 5, 2010

KLSNS Challenge Sketch


Good afternoon!

Whew what a week! I have been in such a funk - urgh, I had at least three cards completed for challenges and didn't even get them posted!?! TGIF!

Anyhow, I am determined not to miss the deadline for KLSNS's sketch challenge this week! They had a great sketch, so I just had to ink up my brand new Henry from Whiff of Joy and color him with my copics. Isn't he adorable?

My card is also for Sparkle's weekly Christmas Card Challenge! Be sure to check it out and get your cards done early! It was a big help for me last year and I didn't start until sometime in late Spring. I plan to get them all done early this year!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

Shanna :)

10 comments:

  1. fabulous card, love the traditional colours and Henry is adorable, have a great weekend, hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it Shanna!! I never get tired of Christmas cards and this one is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a adorable image!! I agree with Sarah never enough Christmas cards...Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He IS adorable! I try so hard to make it to all of sparkle's Christmas card challenges and only make it to a few. :( Sooo glad you could join us again this week. You were doin' fine. You had plenty of time! :) Hugs, Kel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Shanna, I love the cute Henry Mouse and the papers are fab.
    Also, Just wanted to say thank you for your kind words & support. I really appreciate it. Hugs. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shanna, what a fun card...Henry looks awesome! I hope you're out of your funk soon...I got some great stamps down here! Sent ya an email. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card! Your image is adorable and your color combo is fab! Thanks for joining us with the KLSNS Challenge!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh, love this xmas card - wonderful colors and such a cute image :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card, I love that image and the layout is interesting and fun. Glad you got this one uploaded for us to see :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)