Monday, June 7, 2010

Cut it out & Pop it up!

Good morning!

Sparkle's Christmas card challenge this week is to "Cut it out and Pop it up". Here is what I came up with....
I have had this snowman stamp for a very, very long time. It is one of the first dozen or so stamps I ever bought and I often forget about him!
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: I think I bought the snowman from a Canadian company called Under Construction (but it was years ago!), sentiment - CTMH

papers: CTMH - honey, Indian corn blue, cranberry
copics: C00, 100, Y26, YR18, E47, R27, B95

embellishments: pop dots, gingham ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder












8 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Love the colors and that stamp is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute I love the snowman I have one similar but he is skinny--I forgot about him too LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, Love this stamp, it's so cute! Great job on the card, love how you popped it up & love the embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO cute...I'm a sucker for snowmen! Happy Friday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout and colouring, love the little details that finish the card off to the perfection!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)