Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wishing you Joy

Hello! Sorry that I haven't had much besides photos to show the last bit.... I do have a couple of cards ready to go, but just haven't found the time to post them!

I really wanted to post a card tonight, so decided to just make it quick. Here is the card I made for my friend Stephanie's Bridal shower last weekend. She loves purple, so I wanted to incorporate that into the card. Also, it has been awhile since I pulled out the sewing machine (since before my holidays) so it felt good to do some stitching too! I was so happy to finally use "Izzy has a Brelly" which I just had to have as soon as she made her debut, but it took me all this time to ink her up! Thanks Steph for giving me a reason to use her!
And here is the inside.


Cheers,

Shanna :)

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty...she must have loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, and I love the stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Banana (wonder how long it'll be before i dtart calling you 'nana?!) the papers are lovely and the image is gorgeous. I bet your friend loved it! Hope you had a goos time?
    Well it's back to school for us tomorrow. Yep, they start back on a Friday (???!!!why?) so i'm off to make some muffins for the lunch boxes now, should keep the kids entertained for 20 minutes!
    Linds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card, both inside and out. I really like the added touch of the stitching, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love that you finished off the inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling card, I'm sure it was loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)