Sunday, May 27, 2012

Take time for detours!

 Happy Sunday!


I made this card for Amy's 14th Birthday - Happy Birthday Amy! 
I've had this image for some time and was so looking forward to using it with these fab papers!







I would like to share my card at:
Our Creative Corner - Shabby chic - my colours are not very feminine but I think the image, the papers and all the distressing make it fit the challenge
and
Cupcake Craft Challenges - book lover


Enjoy the rest of your weekend! It rained all night here and looks like it is going to rain all day so we are staying indoors!


Hugs,
Shanna :)


What I used:
papers: Bo Bunny - Weekend Market Collection
stamps: Uptown Girl Molly (Stamping Bella)- available at DAT'S
sentiment: CTMH
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink (Antique linen), Filmstrip ribbon
misc embellishments

5 comments:

  1. That's amazing!
    Love the luggage paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful...love the shabby chic. Wow! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work and great DPs. Thanks for joining us this week at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Banananananananananana! You absolutely should take time for detours. Especially if there is pie! So, I'm loving this pie, I mean card! ;) Sorry, distracted. The film strip is a lovely touch. Hope you've had a great weekend. Oooh and thanks for playing at Cupcake this week, fab to see you again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card SHanna!!! I absolutely love the colour combo!!! and it works perfectly for a girls card. Great image and sentiment for a teenager (:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)