Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thinking about you

Just stopping in quickly to post this as I am heading out on a work trip in the AM and won't be back until Thursday night. 






I had a few different ideas for Laurel's Inspired By challenge this week. I didn't get to all of them, but managed this one this morning. My tulips aren't yet up this year, this is a photo I took in my brother's garden a couple of years ago. I LOVE tulips - they have to be one of my favourite flowers!


I would like to share this at:
Inspired By 
Crazy for Challenges - gardening theme/outdoors


Have a fabulous week!
Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! What a great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful...I love your photo cards. This one should be mass produced! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooooooooooh! this is ♥GORGEOUS♥! at first i actually thought the photo was from a gardening book... but *YOU* took that??!?! holy mackeral, you are an AWESOME photographer! (& your brother is an awesome gardener!!!)

    totally brilliant idea to use this on a card and absolutely PERFECTION for laurel's tulips challenge!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)