Thursday, January 21, 2010

May your day be Merry & Bright

Good morning!
Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge this week is a sketch - and here is my card. I have had this beautiful Sarah Kay stamp for nearly a year and finally inked it up and got it colored. It was really fun to color!
I had some fun with the inside of this one too. I used the little Holly stamp from my Hero Arts December set and made a border.

Assuming that it is okay to enter more than once (sorry if not), I am also entering this into this week's Raise the Bar Challenge to use new stuff! Never hurts to have a good reason to get that new stash out!
Happy Thursday everyone, have a great day!
Shanna :)
What I used:
stamps: Sarah Kay, Hero Arts December set
papers: CS - Vineyard Berry from CTMH, Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses
Embellishments: sugared brads, misc velvet ribbon, Prima poinsettias

12 comments:

  1. Hey, this is a great card...I love your take on the sketch! And great colouring...I'm trying not to be intimidated by these images! See you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! I can't believe you had this image for a YEAR without inking it up ... you're a stronger woman than I am!!! We're so glad you joined us over at Raise The Bar and hope you'll come back again this week for even more fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos for working on your Christmas cards so early! You did a great job on coloring this image...it's so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute..the coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card, so love the adorable image and the sentiment is so perfect! hugs debx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course it is perfectly fine to enter into the challenge! I am so happy that your stamp finally got to see ink after a year in limbo. haha! Wonderful job - the images are just adorable. Thank you for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shanna, I love the colours you used on this card! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the DP especially the burgundy one! It's never too early for Xmas cards, I'm still making them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, I love the rich colour combo you have used and a fab image. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling! Love the SK image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! Love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great christmas card - love how you decorated it inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)