Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Birthday to you....

My goodness! This post gave me such difficulty - first I didn't have good lighting, then I couldn't upload my photos from my camera, then blogger would not upload this particular photos - it was loading some then not others....oh well. Needless to say, I meant to have this posted a couple of days ago, but it just wasn't in the "cards."

On Sunday, my baby turned six!!! I can hardly believe it! Sunday was also hubby's Bday - Pickle Pants was born on hubby's 30th Bday! What are the chances!?!
Anyhow, I ordered this stamp set awhile back since it reminded my so much of Pickle Pants - so I just had to use it on his card. These papers seemed to work perfectly with him.

I'll be back with more stuff to share soon since I finally got my photos taken and uploaded. Hope you are all having a great week! It is very wintery in my neck of the woods!

Cheers,
Shanna :)


What I used:
stamps: The Greeting Farm - Just for You, CTMH
papers: Kaiser Craft - Jungle Bug
copics: B93, B95, E000, E00, YR12, E59, E55
embellishments: misc ribbon, Velvet Brads (making memories)

8 comments:

  1. Really cute card!! That stamp is sooo cute...love the colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! Super cute card. Totally looks like Pickle Pants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card, Shanna! I just love the bright and fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh Narna! What is not to love about this card.....it's a masterpiece! I love it (in case you hadn't guessed!)
    I hope PP and Hubby both had a great joint birthday (yeah, what are the chances of that?!)
    My baby will be 6 in April....where does the time go?
    Loops x

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, very sweet card and that is an adorable image! I hope the birthday went great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)