Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.......

Well, our first snowfall of the year and we were already making snowmen!!! These photos are from November 14th - a whole week before the Santa Claus parade even happened. The boys were so excited - Pickle Pants had me outside within minutes of crawling out of bed!!!



No treadmill required - the shovelling did the trick and we got some fun photos to boot! Often, if we get it this early it doesn' last too long. This year, it doesn't look like it is going away anytime soon - we've already had several more snowfalls - winter has arrived in the great White North my friends! "Sorrells" are now my footwear of choice (well maybe convenience rather than choice!) from now until April! Good thing I'm not much for fashion - much too troublesome in this sort of weather!

So, do you have any snow yet?


Cheers from snowy Thunder Bay,

Shanna, Pickle Pants, and Chester :)
Edit: The boys were thrilled to have a "Snow Day" on Thursday since all the buses were cancelled. It was especially sweet for them since they also had a PA day on Friday!


3 comments:

  1. Holy moly, that's a lot of snow!!! I was all excited when it snowed a whole 3/4" here on Thanksgiving Day (Nov 26 in the U.S.)......but it was gone in a couple of hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snowmen! We have had snow here for just over a week now, and I am ready for spring! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shanna. Thanks for your visit to my blog and lovely comment. I'm glad I stopped by as your cards and projects are fabby. We have snow. I showed Sweet Cheeks how to make a snowman, but as a toddler, he has decided it's more fun to move snow from one side of the garden to the other and then back again and then proudly points at it and tells me it's a snowman! So your boys snowmen look good! Keep warm. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)