Thursday, December 22, 2011

Last minute cards and centrepieces

Here are a couple of last-minute cards. Love these fun images (and sentiments) from Cosmo Cricket - makes for quick cards!



Another version of the vintage Santa card I made awhile back... this one is for my brother Shawn.
I almost forgot, I'd like to share these at:
Paper Sundaes - Celebrate
and
Wee Memories - Anything Goes

I would also like to share over at The southern Institute for Creative Me Monday.


These are the centerpieces I put together for my girlfriend's baby shower last weekend. I made good use of several of the mason jars that were given me.



sorry for the dark pictures. I have lots more baby projects to share, but they will have to wait till after Christmas i think.
Back to the "to do" list! Thanks for stopping by!

Cheers,

Shanna :)

4 comments:

  1. Adorable cards...I saw this paper and thought "this is so Shanna" ...I bought it too :) Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper sundaes
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! They don't look last minute to me! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)