Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Vintage ornament Inspired by....

Hello!

Today I have a quick project to share for Laurel's new Challenge Blog Inspired By. The challenge is to create a project inspired by this photo - LOVE this!!!



I managed to incorporate the green colour as well as the ribbon and I think a bit of the vintage style.

I first saw the idea for these paper ornaments over at the Bo Bunny blog and have been having some fun making different versions with fun papers and a tiny bit of stuffing.

Gotta run,
Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful ornament Shanna!! I love the stitching around the edge!! and that paper is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Thank you for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)