Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Music to my ears

Okay, I do have a few things to share, but this one will be real quick!

First up, one more ornament - this was part of the music teacher's gift.

I would like to share this at Wee Memories (anything goes) and Raise the Bar (It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas).

And this is how I wrapped them up. I always have good intentions of using my SU wheels for gift wrap, but rarely get around to it. This time I did and the music note wheel was perfectly appropriate. The "ribbon" is from the fabric stash I picked up when I scored at the "scrap" sale at a quilt shop last spring. I have used these long strips on lots of my gifts this year!

Sorry, the photo quality is not great, I was shooting in a hurry!

Dare I count down the days? Okay, never mind. Whatever really needs to get done will get done and if it doesn't nobody will be any the wiser right?!

Cheers,
Shanna :)

p.s. Check it out - I got a Hoolala over at Wee Memories! How cool is that?

4 comments:

  1. Great homespun wrapping..love it...neat ornament idea too! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That heart ornament is completely and absolutely faberoony! Have a super Christmas and New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks so much for playing the Wee Memories Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ornament! :) thank you for joining us at Wee Memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)