Saturday, March 23, 2013

Celebrate Skateboarder

Helloooo! So everyone is talking about spring, except us it seems! We are still hoping to squeeze a couple more ski/board days out of the season. Shouldn't be too difficult with all the snow we've had lately combined with cold overnight temps. It's actually plus 2 C at the moment, but will dip down overnight. We were out today and the conditions were actually quite good. Conditions were the best all season during the March break which was nice since we took Auntie Krista skiing for the first time in about twenty years she figures and I got on my board again.
 Yep, our friends think we are crazy doing the happy dance when it snows, especially in March, lol! Oh well, we decided a couple of years back to find a way to EMBRACE winter and it seems we've managed to do it. Pretty much the only time I find myself complaining about the weather in winter is when it is unseasonably WARM or raining! We figure on getting out once or twice more over the Easter weekend before the hill closes on April 1st.



Anyhow, I am slowly trying to regain some MOJO - seems to be a bit of a process, but I'm hoping that scrappin' with the girls tomorrow will give it a kick start! Meantime, here is a masculine/teen card I made a little while ago.

Enjoy your Saturday!
Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH C1545 Later Sk8r

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)