Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Smile

Happy Wednesday! A quick CAS card to share today.



The prompt this week at CASology is "song". Here is my take. I bought this FAB washi tape on a little excursion with my sis while she was visiting last week and just had to play. I can see getting LOTS of use out of this one. Nope, my love of washi tape has not waned and now I seem to have my sister hooked!!! (insert evil enabler laugh...)

And here is the song it was inspired by, compliments of Rudy Vallee 1934 - "You Oughta be in pictures".

Thanks for stopping by!
Shanna :)

11 comments:

  1. Great CAS card!! Isn't that a "sinister" laugh?
    Bwa ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun - that washi is perfect! Love the perfectly CAS approach you took to this, too! Great tie in with your song! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fantastic, love the washi, what a perfect CAS card!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card. Love the splash of red.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Shanna!! I like how you stacked the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Washi tape is amazing! Love the film strip one you found! Great take on the cue card! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I LOVE how "smile" is the focal point of this fabulous design! That film strip is just perfect for the song you chose!!! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, this card all ties together PERFECTLY! The song inspiration, the washi tape, the fun CAS design...wonderful! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fabulous take on the cue word!! love the film strip combined with the sentiments! thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is some fabulous washi tape and I love the bold pop of red from the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card - that Washi tape is fabulous! Congrats on your HM at CASology !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)