Sunday, January 29, 2012

A guest album

Here is the baby shower guest album that Brandi and I put together back in December. We used the invite for the title page. The album is 8x8.

Then created several layouts that will eventually hold photos of each guest with Baby TJ. I simply kept the colour scheme consistent and played around with papers.

I love this snowman one! The spaces above and below the photo spaces are for "tags" - each guest signed their name on one as they arrived and they will eventually be glued in under the corresponding photo.
I only photographed a few of the pages as they are all pretty much the same basic layout, just using different papers and embellishments.
Now that the shower is done and we have the photos, I need to sit down and put this together. I may need to make a few more pages too.

And of course, I had to make the guest album to match the calendar album.

Hope you have had a great weekend!

We have, it has been productive - a PA day, some night skiing for Chester, a few playdates, daytime skiing/snowboarding for Chester and I (and a big wipeout for me - my body is a bit angry today), a birthday party, and several hours spent packing away the holiday decor - yep they were still up!!! Lol - what can I say, the focus has been on other things. So glad to have that job done!

I did make a card today for the birthday party Chester attended. It was a quickie, I will share soon.

Cheers,
Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the guest book. Will be really nice to have the pics and signed tags with each.
    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Guest Album is fabulous!

    I think our goal should be to have it completed by his first birthday. That should be a realistic goal.

    Again, I love and appreciate the beautiful tree on the front of the album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shanna
    The guest album is lovely! The colours work so well together!

    Thanks for your comments on my blog, it really was fun to play with the inks and I agree, it would be better when your boys are not around as it is messy on its own, never mind with some helping hands!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)