Saturday, January 26, 2013

Be Mine

Good morning and Happy Saturday!

Ever since I made these cards awhile ago, I've been wanting to play around a bit more with brackets - here is what I came up with.



I would like to share at:
City Crafter - hearts - they are tiny, but they are up there in the top right corner, love these little blingy embellies!
Papercraft Star - buttons - there is only one and it is partially hidden, but I love it on there because it is vintage from the tin of buttons my Mom and lil' sis picked up for me from the Thrift Store - so many treasures in there!

I just realized that I forgot to photograph the inside - oh well!

Have a great Saturday!

Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH Cricut Artiste Cartridge for brackets and sentiment- I think the brackets were cut at 3"
vintage seam binding and button
stamps: CTMH D1477 Universal Backgrounds, D1523 Sweet Music, D1528 Jardin (love this one!)
inks: Hollyhock (second generation) and blush
heart embellies - Prima Say it in Crystals
papers - misc from my small stash of Valentine's papers

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! This layout has rocked many celebrations. I love how you sewed the ribbon. See you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I like the bracketed sentiment anf the pleated ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty...and a Cricut cut...well well well....love it!!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally gorgeous, nothing quite like finding buttons in a thrift store!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ribbon and sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing your cute card this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty ... thanks for playing at CCCB & Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, Shanna, great Valentine! thanks for joining in the fun at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is sweet, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card you have created. I am so glad you played along with us this week over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)