Sunday, January 20, 2013

Let it Snow - Graham's January layout

Dear Krista,
I finally got Graham's January page done for his album. Because we are not exactly sure when we will see each other, I thought I'd post it here for you to see. That way at least you can plan your photos, lol! This one was so fun to make! I can't seem to make the photo any bigger, you should be able to have a better look by clicking on it.
Love, Big Sis a.k.a. Auntie Shanna 
xoxoxo


Those of you who have been following for awhile will likely know what this is about. For those who are new around here, I should explain. It is sort of tradition that if one of the gals in my close group of scrappin' frirends has a baby, we all get together and make an album. We each choose a month and include a "blank" calendar for the Mom to record special moments and firsts. We also create a title and end page as well as a second calendar layout for the birthday month so that the baby's first birthday can be easily documented. As Mom's ourselves, we all know how difficult it can be to carve out time to scrap in that first year!
 So, when I became an Auntie this past summer, I just had to make an album for my nephew Graham. I have already posted his title page and layouts for August through November. His December layout is complete but I cannot for the life of me locate the photograph. I am behind and have just now completed January. February is up next! 

If you are interested in seeing the rest of Graham's Baby Album, just type "Graham's baby album" into the search gadget - you may even find a few photos of my adorable nephew. 







I would like to share my layout over at City Crafter Challenge blog where the challenge is "Winter Blues" - projects must include the colour blue.


Thanks so much for visiting!
Shanna :)

9 comments:

  1. So adorable...love the colour combo!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift for the new mother and I love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shanna,
    Love this layout and what a sweet idea to make an album for a new mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout! Love the colours and the felt snowflakes are a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderfully frosty page, spot on for this month. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very cute!!! I enjoyed your story :-) Thank you so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pages and a great idea for the new Mom ... Many thanks for playing at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful page. And such a great idea. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)