Saturday, January 19, 2013

Monsters for Shopping our stash

Today's cards are for Shopping our Stash - use two things that start with "T" - I've used "thinking of you/thank you", teddy bear and teal (is that teal? hmm). A couple more for the stash! These images were grabbed from the pre-coloured pile and made for quick cards. They do not; however, reflect my improved colouring technique. Oh well, I still love these cute images!

Papers are from one of my all time favourite Basic Grey paper pads - Oliver! The white rub-ons I have had in my stash forever! Glad to get a few used up!


A big shout out to those of you who were doing the "snow dance" for me! It has been snowing for about 36 hours now and us skiers are HAPPY! My sincerest apologies to those who are currently cursing me and my snow dance - sorry but it is winter after all and what is winter without the fluffy white stuff?!?
We hit the slopes today on FRESH and fluffy powder! Awesome, but can you say burn? Skiing in powder is an awesome workout for the legs!

We plan to head out again tomorrow morning to meet Danderella's girls at the hill, but it's gonna be a cold one (-35 with windchill), so it might be a short day of skiing!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shanna :)

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)