Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Kaiser Craft Christmas - Unscripted Sketch #191




I know you've probably had about enough of Christmas by now, but thanks to this fabulous sketch from Unscripted, I have made my first Christmas card for 2013!!! I did say I'd be using this one again! This was such a fun NEW paper pack to play with!


I would also like to play along over at Jingle Belles where the current prompt is "Look what Santa brought me!" Both the paper pad and the MFT ribbon are new! Hooray for fab new stash! I was thrilled to find these  awesome sugared brads whilst doing a BIG clean in my scrap space. I adore them and had no idea I still had some! It is truly amazing what you find when you clean!!! lol

Since I've made a holiday card, I can also play at Christmas Card Challenges.

Gotta run, I have a snack in the oven. I have this odd new liking for chili nachos...

Shanna :)

What I used:
paper: Kaiser Craft "Silly Season"
sugared brads
hot fudge ribbon by MFT

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card, love the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Love all the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting a head start on Christmas...LOL...thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card! Great take! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  5. now that is what i call getting off to a GREAT start in the new year with this fabulous and beautiful first christmas card of 2013! what a totally lovely card & a wonderful use of your goodies from santa! so thrilled you're joining us at JINGLE BELLES, miss shanna, we are looking forward to the best year yet!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is FABULOUS! I'm loving Christmas cards...ALL year round! If I could make a snowman card every day, I'd be thrilled! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome job with the unscripted sketch ... I love that texty paper ... so very glad you joined our first holiday card prompt of 2013 at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the "jollyness" of this card! I must have missed it on my last visit! The green brads and the green polka dot label really pop against the red & white patterned paper.

    Good for you getting this major jump on your Christmas cards. It will really take the pressure off later in the year!

    Thanks for using our Unscripted sketch again. It is exciting to see our sketches put to good use :)

    Also, thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun papers! Thanks for joining in at CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, that's a very beautiful card! I love the Christmas messages on the front layout, as well as the ornaments in the side. That's quite pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)