Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Cricut Hootin' good time in Hinkley, MN!

Hello from stormy Minnesota!

(Nope not New York Lindsey - we wish!) We just had a wicked storm go through - thankfully it didn't last too long and we did not lose power - though it flickered at one point here at the hotel........ There was a moment of panic as we contemplated what an outage would mean to our scrapbooking santuary in the hotel room - light is defnitely a requirement for scrappin! So far so good and now the sun is coming out again. :)



Here is the first card I made on my little scrappin & shoppin vacation. A big shout out to Lee-Ann (a.k.a Cricut Card Queen) who gave us the go ahead to open (wink wink) the new cricut lite cartridges that she had Donna pick up for her!!!!! Most of the images on this "Super Walmart" exclusive cartridge are owls - I do not know how I talked myself out of buying this one! If you like owls too, check out the card that Donna made with this fun cartridge right here.

We are having such a hootin' good time here, we have decided to stay one more day!!! Woo hoo! The hubbies even agreed with us when we assured them that it would be really good for our mental health! Love ya babe!
Will chat later, time to get back to it!

Cheers from Minnesota,

Shanna :)


What I used:

Hoot 'n' Holler Cricut Cartridge
stamp: CTMH Over the Rainbow - D1426
paper: Kaiser Craft Jungle Bug Collection (from DAT'S)
embellishments: CTMH buttons, Bo Bunny ribbon

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, love the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that I talked myself out of this cartridge too!!! Your card is adorable. I love the colours and the tree! Don't worry, no "squishables" were harmed on our drive home!!! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, This is beautiful! This tree was one of the big reasons I wanted this cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable button tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are having fun! This card is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooooovery jealous! Even if it isn't New York (not that I have ever been there. Don't think I ever go further north than San Diego!) I bet the maid hates you guys making all those little paper clippings all over the room! How cool is you rfriend letting you open her stuff, that is a true friend!) Love the card and all those buttons
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable tree - glad you are having a hoot :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card turned out fabulous! I definitely see more non-copic colouring, cricut cartridge cutting cards in our future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)