Monday, July 26, 2010

Noel - Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge

Happy Monday! Hooray for holidays! I usually dislike Mondays a great deal, but no need to complain this week!

The challenge this week at Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge is Wreathes - use a wreath somewhere on your card. Remember though, the only real rule is that you make a Christmas or Winter themed card.

For my card this week I was working on using up some stuff from a Little Yellow Bicycle workshop I took at Scrapfest Mall of America a couple of years ago. I must say that I'm very pleased with how quickly it came together and the overall outcome. And - gasp - there is no stamping on this card!!!


Can't wait to see what you come up with this week!




What I used:

papers: Little Yellow Bicycle

embellishments: SU ribbon, Bella bling, LYB rub-ons & stickers

9 comments:

  1. Looks great Shanna! Yes, sometimes it's fun to work with die cuts - fast and pretty! Maybe I'll dig up some from last winter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Also no copics!!! Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, and I love the bits of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card! The whole thing is just very well put together. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic wreath, love this card :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh there are those lovely photo corners again! Don't they just finish the card beautifully? Hope you have had/are having a great time away, want to hear all the goss when you get back
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, a card with no stamping! It came out great, so Christmassy and classy too :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)