Friday, April 1, 2011

Be You

Here is another card inspired by the sketch at Less is More challenge blog this week. This challenge is now done, but I see myself coming back to this CAS design again and again. Wouldn't you just love a funky polka dot easy chair??? I can totally see myself curled up in there with an old quilt and a good book, maybe a cup of tea on a little table next to me......my current fave is Chocolate Mint Oolong by Stash. Hmmm, if it wasn't so late, I'd be thinking seriously about doing just that right now.... As it is, I must keep this short as my bed is calling and we have a busy weekend planned with my parents who arrived late on Wednesday. Happy Friday everyone! Shanna :) What I used: stamps: CTMH Chairs to You - May Stamp of the month D1456 papers: My Mind's Eye - Quite Contrary

3 comments:

  1. Oh I adore this card, it is just brilliant. Have a great weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card. Thanks again for the Pink Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)