Monday, April 11, 2011

Well Wishes for a friend

A friend at work had surgery last week, so I needed a card for us to send to her from the office. I didn't have any ideas until I visited Splitcoast the other day and found a fabulous pinwheel card that provided just the inspiration I needed! Unfortunately, I didn't write down the name of the blog and now I can't find it! Sorry! Now that I have this all together, I am wishing that I either stitched around the edges or distressed or something, it seems a little plain around the edges...next time that's what I'll do... The challenge this week over at Cupcake Craft Challenges is "Nurses and Doctors" - Get Well cards. Perfect since I really needed to get my butt in gear and make one! Thanks for choosing a great (and timely) challenge Fluffy! Oh, and by the way, if you've never been by to visit Faye and Stampin Fluffnstuff, you really must - I go often to see her beautiful creations, but also for a regular dose of laughter! And here is the inside...oooh, sorry, it's a bit fuzzy now that I look more closely, sorta how I'm feeling today... :) Oh well... Oh, for the local girls, I should mention that I still have one spot left in my card class coming up this Saturday. You can click here to see the Kraftin Kimmie card we will be making. That's it for today folks! Thanks for stopping by! Shanna :) What I used: stamps: CTMH papers: CTMH Petal CS, Basic Grey Kioshi Does anybody else have trouble with spacing in blogger? Often there are TOO many spaces, but other times - like today - it seems to remove all my spaces, no matter how many times I go back and add them, urgh? Would love any advice....it is probably something silly I'm overlooking as I'm not that technical and easier miss things...

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card...I'll bet it did make your friend feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work!! Love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card and just love the colors, your friend will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with the inside! I wouldn't change a thing! I've been finding the same issue with spaces in my posts. I'm considering upgrading to the new editor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well firstly, thanks for the lovely things you've written, what a sweetheart. Second up, don't change a thing, this card is perfect as it is and just lovely for a Get Well. I love the inside too. And finally, thanks for playing my challenge at Cupcake this week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Love the color combo and that floral paper you used is SO pretty! The decorated inside is a great touch, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I love the papers and colors.


    I have been having the same problem with Blogger. I just downloaded Microsoft Live Writer (which is free and interfaces with Blogger) and it seems much easier to use.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card - beautiful DSP. I bet your friend loves it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feel better just looking at it...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card love the colours you have used,thanks for joining us this week at the Cupcake Challenge.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a beautiful card! Love the colors!! hwo ever gets this, will be very pleased! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs & Sunshine/sari

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)