Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter etc.

Hello! And thanks for stopping by. Not much in the way of mojo around here, but thought I'd share a card I made awhile ago. It is quite similar to another I made, but I had so much fun with making this elephant different patterns. I am thrilled to share that I was chosen for the Top Five over at Cupcake Craft Challenges for my pinwheel card. Thanks! I proudly display my badge on my sidebar. :)


I just had to share these beautiful Ukranian Easter eggs created by "Grandma" Joan and lovingly flown to us by Mom and Dad on their last trek up to visit us. These are so beautiful and I know they take absolutely hours to create. We will cherish them always. Grandma Joan knows that the boys of the house are into fishing and even included a fish pattern on one of the eggs, so thoughtful!


Here is just as sampling of the fabric I managd to acquire for $10 at the little quilt shop on my way to Duluth a couple of weeks ago. So fun!


My new Converse Allstars - though they are not very good for my feet, I just love fun but practical shoes! I am no girly girl! lol


And last but not least, my new and super FUN polkadot rubber boots! My Mom was pointing toward the more subtle black and white boots as I was trying these on - tastefully suggesting I might consider them. My response was "Go big or go home." If you're gonna wear rubber boots, why not have some FUN! I am sure to have some fun with these in my gardens if ever the SNOW disappears - yes we woke up to a lovely blanket of the white stuff AGAIN today! I ask you, is spring ever going to come for real??? Please send some my way, maybe some sunshine and warmth will help me out of my icky funk!


Happy Bunny day to all,

Shanna :)






6 comments:

  1. Love the card and those shoes, my type of shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! I LOVE those boots and I'm with you, if I have to wear 'em, I'm gonna wear 'em loud! Mine are turquoise with white spots! Congrats on your Top 5. Oh and BTW, I think this card is super! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, so love that little elephant! love your shoes and those boots are just perfect!
    WE are still having almost daily snow storms here too ugghh!
    Have a fabulous Easter Weekend!
    Happy Crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that patterned elephant! The boots are too cool. Happy Easter!!

    Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shanna, your card is adorable!

    Wow, I just love your boots! I'm not a girly girl either, I live in sneakers! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and very cute card! Those eggs are amazing! The intricacy and artistry is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)