Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my baby....and my hubby! My youngest son was born on my hubby's 30th Birthday. This is the card I made for my little guy. I will post my hubby's tomorrow.

I used this adorable Monster stamp (my son calls them aliens...) from Stamping Bella. I have had this one for awhile and hadn't inked it.....so many stamps, so little time it seems. I colored with my copics and used papers & embellishments from Bo Bunny's "U Bug Me" collection. I love how this turned out, except that I should have stamped the image and sentiment on off-white paper - too much white. I did a bit of sponging around the egdes, though it is difficult to see here. By the time I figured it out, it was too late and I had to get the card done asap. Oh well, my five year-old didn't notice it of course.

Well, Happy Monday! Hope you all had a great weekend!

Shanna

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh how cute is this!!!!Love those little alien/monsters.
    My eldest DD was born on my 31st birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! Love the little monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your husband and son! Your card is super cute!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling card. Those monsters are too cute and perfect for a little boy.

    Happy birthday to your son and hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious! Love the little monsters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous, they look like aliens to me too! Happy Birthday to hubby and son! hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shanna! Been missing you on SCS! Love this birthday card! Great image and color for your little guy! Happy birthday to both your guys! Hope you and your family have a blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little "aliens", great card layout. Happy Birthday to your son and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Love the layout with the circle and button and the strip of paper at the side. Great boy birthday card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image- I love the colors and the layout too- Lots of Birthday fun at your house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! Happy Birthday to your little guy and hubby!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, what a cute card....I love this stamp. I've inked mine up for a few cards for little men in my life too :)

    PS. Your Christmas countdown is freaking me out....there's not much time to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love these little monster aliens, perfect for a little boy - great card :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUPER cute birthday cards. Hope everyone had a fabulous day!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)