Sunday, November 1, 2009

Woo hoo, we got to meet Terri Clark!!!



I am heading out this evening to see Terri Clark in concert with a group of friends which is going to be so much fun - but we found out a few days ago that she would be making a special appearance at our local Canadian Superstore since her tour sponsor is Joe Clothing. Well, we headed over there a bit before 1 pm and joined the growing crowd. We were treated to two songs: If you want Fire (from her new album, The Long Way Home and Better Things to Do (from her self-titled album). She then signed autographs and we managed to snap a real quick photo of us with her - that is my best-friend Donna on the far left - and it turned out pretty good! We had her sign our new CD's and can't wait to create a layout with them and some of the photos we got!!!
I've been a Terri Clark fan for a long time - she has a great voice, a great attitude and I just love how genuine she seems to be. Also, she reminds me an awful lot of my sister, Krista. Well, if I get more pics I'll be sure to share them. I had better run, we are managing to get together for dinner before the show. Should be a fun evening! Hope you are all having a fabulous Sunday!
Hugs,
Shanna

2 comments:

  1. that is wonderful - how cool :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! My hubby went to school with her but she was older so he never really met her. I'd love the chance to say "hi" to Terri.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)