Friday, November 27, 2009

Twilight Layout





Hello and Happy Friday!
I enjoyed a fun evening out last night to celebrate my Birthday (yes we have three Birthdays in our house this month!) with my hubby and our friends and neighbours from around the corner (you might know Danderella) - we went to see New Moon! It was a good time, and we enjoyed it despite the "cheese" here and there! I don't want to comment too much in case some of you are fans who haven't seen it yet....
Anyhow, my layout - last weekend I attended our local "Yap N Scrap" put on by our LSS DAT'S. Because the event landed on the date of the premiere of New Moon, and we know there are several fans amongst us, we decided that it would be fun to set up a table/display devoted to the Twilight series. This layout as well as the bookmark I made back in the summer (click here if you want to check it out) were my contributions. I simply pulled my blog post that I wrote after getting so pulled into the book series, and printed it off. Journaling finished - Bang! It was fun to do because I've never really done a page about something so simple as something I enjoy, especially one without photos! If you care to read the journalling, you should be able to click on the photo, it should be clear enough when enlarged.
The patterned paper is Basic Grey Skate Shoppe - I know it's old, but I don't scrapbook that often and hesitate to use too much of my Basic Grey collection on cards, bad eh? I had fun coloring Edward with my copics. There is some Bella Bling on there of course and the Twilight buttons we found on our Scrapfest trip to Mall of America this past September. Oh yeah, and because my journalling block was just way too white, I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist (thanks Krista who I borrowed it from last Friday night!) It seemed to change the color just enough...
Have a great weekend everyone!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

6 comments:

  1. cool LO - i love the mini edward :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, and super cute image of Edward!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout, I love how you have used the stamped image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Twilight page. I also am in love with the Edward from the book, not the one from the movie, lol. I also agree there was a lot of "cheese" in New Moon, but it was better than Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and the journalling! I like you started the books and could not put them down. I've read them so many times, just love them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)