Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yes, I'm still here...


Okay, so I dropped by Danielle's place early tonight to bring her something and she said, "So when ya gonna post something on that blog of yours?" So, this is my response....

I was out of town last night, then had my parents and sister as house guest for the weekend - we had a ton of fun, including my youngest son's Birthday party - but it meant no time for blogging! I will post pics later once I upload them to show you what we were up to.

In the meantime, I found a couple of photos of cards I made awhile ago to post. The first is used with CTMH's "Kanji Phrase" and some Cosmo Cricket. The second is a Changito I've had for some time but hadn't inked up. Must say my coloring has suffered from lack of practice and this was a quickie for a Bday party we were going to, but I love the image just the same and it came together with these colors. Sentiment is Stamping Up. Hope you are all having a wonderful week!

Cheers, Shanna :)

4 comments:

  1. OK I would never had put Kanji and those papers together in a million years...BUT oh my gosh you totally pulled it off...it is gorgeous. The Changito card is totally fun!!! It is my sons birthday tomorrow :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling cards! Glad you've had a great time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards.

    SQUEEEEEEEE! I'm going to see New Moon!

    Bwahahahahaha! If I see your living room light on when I drive home, I'm calling you as soon as I walk in the door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the rich colors on these cards :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)