Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Air Mail - Miss U

Hello!

I am back from my time away and my conference. Fun times - I will share about that later. For now, just a quick post since I've been mia in blog land for so long.

Once again, I've put together a fun card using Bo Bunny's ETC. line. I often have difficulty using stickers, but I must admit it wasn't hard at all with these and lots of fun too!

I would like to share my card at:
Paper Sundaes - Sundae Bar - I used die cuts & kraft

I am still pretty pooped from being away from home for so long, but will hopefully be back to the regularly scheduled program in a few days!

Cheers,
Shanna :)




4 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Glad to hear your time away was fun. You really are making good use of that paper line! Can't wait to chat soon...call me if you have some time tomorrow.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love that antique look...and stickers too...get out! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)