Sunday, April 15, 2012

Challenge #1 - Happy Scrappy Day!


Welcome to the DAT’S Designing Divas First Challenge & Blog Hop!


Our first challenge is to create a layout, card or altered item with a scrapbooking theme.

We hope you can share your project with us by Monday, April 30th at the DAT’S Designing Divas Blog.

If you have come to my blog from Brandi’s Blog, you are on the right track.


I am the fourth blog on the hop and my special word is “are”. To participate to have a chance of winning the blog hop prize, you must leave a comment on my post and continue to the next blog to collect their special word.


After you have collected all 8 words in order, you must go back to the DAT’S Designing Divas Blog to post your 8 word sentence in the comment section by midnight on Monday, April 16, 2012 to qualify for the prize. Good luck and Happy Hopping!


The next blog on the hop is Jennifer.


I have used Kraftin' Kimmie's The Crafty Stamper for my card. She is currently available at DAT'S. I thought I would take a shot of the side view since I haven't made an easel card in sooo long! These are so fun and yet still quick and simple!

I would like to share today's card for the following challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Inspiration photo - springy colours & the table is the focal point
Little Red Wagon - spring colour palette

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Shanna :)


What I used:
papers: Simple Stories - Baby Steps - available at DAT'S
stamps: Kraftin Kimmie - available at DAT'S, Amy R Stamps - Be Happy Sentiments
embellishments: Basic Grey brads & buttons, SU ribbon
copics:
skin - E00, E000
hair - E44, E47
R20, R21, B12, YR31, E31, G40, C00

13 comments:

  1. Super cute, love all the layers and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shanna beautiful card. Love easels. love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, that is all I can say!! I love all the embellishment that are floating around on the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is fabulous! I love all the layers & embellishments on this card. It makes it feel like my cluttered scrap area when I am working on a project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. Love the paper and especially the way you used the ribbons and brads...so darn cute and creative. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Shanna; I just love the easel card style.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Shanna.. It so pretty and fun to look at it. Just like scrapbooking : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a card shanna. You definitely rocked the shit out of this challenge can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi I really like this card and the inside is great Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the loopy ribbon, I have never seen that before and it looks awesome! Thanks for playing along at Kraftin Kimmies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is unbelievably cute Shanna. So happy to see your adorable KK card. Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this fabulous card! Thanks for joining the challenge this week at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great card :)
    I like all the twirled ribbon, so fun.
    I know the hop is over, but just wanted to check out my local girls blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)