Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friends

Hooray, the weekend is almost here!!!

I'v had this tree cut out and sitting on my craft table for months - I love my trees - and it has finally found its home on a card!

I don't use a lot of yellow as a rule, but since the challenge this week at The Ribbon Carousel is "Colour-a-licious" (to use bright colours), I decided to step outside of my comfort zone. Isn't that the best part about challenges?

I also had in mind while making this, the challenge at Crazy for Challenges - buttons! Well, I managed to use LOTS of buttons on this one! The buttons along the bottom are meant to be "windfalls" - I really needed something down there in that space and suddenly it hit me - apples fall off of trees (and make a big mess in my backyard...) so there you have it!

I LOVE these papers too - so many fun paper lines out these days, and MME are some of my faves!


Word of the day:
indignant - filled with or marked by indignation
indignation - anger aroused by something unjust, unworthy or mean

Thanks for stopping by,
Shanna :)

p.s. Snappy - are you proud of me - I used my cricut again!

What I used:
papers: MME Lost & Found Two - Ruby
buttons: CTMH
ribbon & tiny tag punch: SU
background stamp: CTMH Live Inspired

6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love all the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!!! A card with a Cricut cut...be still my heart. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! I love the ribbon, the cute tag peeking out and of course the buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOved this tree andthe little apples. Wonderful design! Thanks too for stopping by my blog on the Momenta/PSA blog hop. Your comments are very kind and VERY much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute! Love the buttons, too! Thanks for playing along at Ribbon Carousel this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)