Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Deck the Halls & an announcement!

You may or may not know that I have been doing my best to keep up with Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge for a year or so now. It was so nice to be ahead of the game when December rolled around!



Well, my big announcement is.....Sparkle has decided to introduce a design team for her Christmas Card Challenge and I get to be on it! I am so thrilled to be involved - Sparkle's blog is one of the first blogs I ever started following and it is so cool to be part of her DT! Thanks for the opportunity Sparkle! If you don't know about the weekly challenge, you can check it out here! Sure hope you will join us - trust me, you will be so happy that you did come December! :)



Although we don't officially start until April, I wanted to combine my announcement with a card for this week's challenge - to focus on your favorite part about the holidays! You can also check out the bios of the design team on this week's post! If you would like to visit the other gals on the DT, click on over -these talentd ladies are: Alanna, Steph and Peggy. One of my favorite parts is decorating - so these papers and this sentiment fit the bill perfectly!

Well, my boys have arrived home safe & sound from their trip. We are working on getting back into the swing of things....the good part is that my youngest is excited to go back to school and was disappointed that it was only daycare today! That's my boy! I hope you are all having a great week!


Cheers,

Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: CTMH
papers: DCWV, CTMH topiary & cranberry
embellishments: old CTMH ribbon, misc tree, Kaiser pearls

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations.... that is awesome!! :) Your card is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAACK!!! Christmas in March! Make it stop!

    ;) Just kidding - I think your card is FANTASTIC. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Shanna!! That's great news! I need to get back to my once a week xmas card goal, it's fallen by the wayside lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for the both of us Shanna. And your card is super cute. I love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby cards, and congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! We are going to have a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Shanna! They are lucky to have you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats - great card, love the little tree :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)