Tuesday, March 9, 2010

EBTKS Challenge Challenge #10 - Fabric

I am cutting it close on this one! I was thrilled to hear that the challenge at Everything But the Kitchen Sink was fabric as I've been collecting different fun fabrics to use on my cards and layouts....however, I didn't get time until Sunday night to come up with a card. And, since I am out of town for work, I had to have the card completed, photographed and posted before I left early Monday. Needless to say, this was a quickie!

I am also entering this in the current challenge at KLSNS - to use buttons! I love buttons!

I'm not sure that I LOVE this card as I was feeling rushed when working on it and would have spent more time playing around if I'd had it (you know how you walk away for a bit, then come back, then you know if it is how it's meant to be...), but I do love the bright and cheery colors and it is always great to have another Birthday card in the stash.

Here's hoping you are having a great week!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

8 comments:

  1. Oh... I love it! I think it is great! So fun! So glad that you played along with our challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is so gorgeous Shanna, love the fabric, what a fun challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love the fun colors! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Shanna! I love the colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bright colors and the trees. Thanks for joining us at KL Stampin N Scrappin! Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card! I love your take on the button challenge...very cute! Thanks for joining the KLSNS button challenge!
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOw this is so pretty. LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)