Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Christmas Skier

Good evening!
Here is another card I made using Powder Heaven from CTMH. I love this stamp set! Combined with Bo Bunny's Powder Mountain, this set makes for some pretty quick and masculinish type cards. I thought this spellbinder die worked well with this fun image. I also used my snowflake texture plate to add a bit more interest.


I plan to make a few similar cards with a bday theme to have on hand for boy birthdays coming up this winter.

I would like to share my project at Little Red Wagon where this week's challenge is to use texture plates.

Have a great evening!
Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: Powder Heaven CTMH, sentiment Grunge postmarks from Lili of the Valley
papers: Bo Bunny Powder Mountain
ribbon: Stamping Up

4 comments:

  1. Super stylish. Of course the image could be you skiing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Monochromatic look! Great I idea to make it into some "Guy" birthday cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I especially love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how this card makes you feel like you are moving with the skier. Again, loving the layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)