Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Peace * Love * Joy

Yes folks, it is the time of year that CAS Christmas cards come in very handy. As of yesterday, I had made 73 Christmas cards. Since I need at least 100, panic might just begin to set in soon if I hadn't come up with a quick and simple design that will allow me to create many cards in short order - what with all the other things on the list!



So, I am happy to report that I came up with this one this morning. I had come across this fab CTMH stamp of Santa and reindeer when thumbing through my collection and had a glimmer of an idea that morphed into this card. That lovely strip is indeed washi tape - can you tell I've been having fun with my tape??? I think I NEED MORE!!! Well and now that I've actually been using it, I think I need to replace what's been used up right?

I hope you are having a great day! I won't lie, I'm crabby and grumpy and hope it passes soon. I can't seem to kick it, maybe once the kiddos are in bed and the dishes done I will hide in my craft space for an hour and calm my nerves - sounds good doesn't it?  Maybe that's the ticket.

And to all a good night!
Grumpy Hugs,
Shanna ;)

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous...and no...you don't need any more washi tape...I swear that stuff breeds when you turn the lights off. I keep thinking...look at all the tape I used...and then I look at the roll...and it looks like a new roll...what the heck? Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card....simple but elegant. And that stamp is fabulous! I need to visit tonight...I think you have a stamp I need to use, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! Love the simplicity, but I would never be able to leave that much white space...so good for you because it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)