Saturday, November 24, 2012

Quick and simple Christmas set


Happy Saturday and thanks for stopping by!

My company has arrived safe and sound. I am happy to report that my nephew is still the sweetest little guy ever! So happy to have him and his entourage here to visit with us!


Here are a few quick cards I whipped up using some more of that fab Bo Bunny line, Rejoice. I also managed to use up some ancient chipboard from DCWV that happened to match! That always feels good!



I would like to share my cards at:
Crazy for Challenges - bows
and
Christmas Card Challenges

Hugs,
Shanna :)

What I used:
Bo Bunny Rejoice
green vintage seam binding
DCWV Chipboard Box Holiday Collection

8 comments:

  1. These are perfect...have fun with your family! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very cute, love the papers!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, love the pop of the green ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bananananana. I am loving the rich red on this fab batch of cards. Enjoy your nephew. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a pleasure to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! Love how you put the ribbon with the strip of paper. It must feel great to use up some old stuff that has been around for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey girl, these are great! That paper is fabulous (why have I never seen it????) and using old stuff is always a great feeling! Love it all!

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)