Monday, November 12, 2012

Joy to the world

 Good evening!
I have had a fabulous weekend! It was fantastic to meet Suzanne Dean from ScrapBitz (and have her as my teacher!) as well as Andrea Murdoch from My Stamping Heaven. I also go to say hello to Kraftin Kimmie who I met two years ago at her first Kraftin Kimmie day! I learned so much at Suzanne's copic class (beg/inter/adv) on Saturday! I couldn't wait to get home and practice my techniques. Here is the first card I've made since the class. I love this stamp and have been so looking forward to colouring her.



I am also in love with this fab new Christmas line from Bo Bunny. Such fabulous patterns! Here is the inside:


I would like to share my card at:
Crazy for Challenges - inspired by fave Christmas carols (Joy to the world and/or Baby it's cold outside)
Christmas Card Challenges - holilday card (optional - snowmen)
Little Red Wagon - colouring

What a fantastic weekend - shopping, copic colouring, eating out and then scrappin today! I don't want it to end...I guess it's back to reality in the morning!

Cheers,
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Bo Bunny
stamps: Stamping Bella, CTMH - D1380 Just for the Holidays - D1165 Bundled Up, sentiment - Hero Arts
buttons: MFT
Washi tape - Martha Stewart
colours - kraft, cranberry, New England Ivy, Holiday red

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, great colouring. Glad you had a good time! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring and such a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun hanging out with you ladies on Saturday! So glad we got to meet again. You did a FANTABULOUS job colouring your Bella- love your shading and the folds in her clothes girl!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! Look at those folds! Awesome! I was busy in my craft room yesterday too...so busy that by the time I looked at the clock there was no time to come down the street and say hello. Love your card.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh HOLY WOW missus, i didn't think your coloring needed any improvement at all but then i heard, "WHOOSH" --what's that sound? shanna's moved to THE NEXT LEVEL!!! (total gorgeousness!!!)♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is stunning. When did you get to go to a Copic class! I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bananananana. Fab, fab, fab colouring. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful elements! So cute! And I love your blog header! Thanks for playing along at CCC!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)