Thursday, November 8, 2012

Shreddin'

Hello Thursday!

This is my take on the fab sketch over at JUGS this week.



Can't stay to chat, I am hopping on a plane shortly to Toronto with a couple of girlfriends. We are then driving to Guelph, ON where we will spend Saturday with Suzanne Dean taking two of her copic classes! Sounds like a lot of fun to me! Better go finish packing!

Have a fabby weekend! Weekend away, here I come...

Shanna :)

What I used:
stamps: CTMH Powder Heaven D1521
paper: Bo Bunny Powder Mountain

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Perfect guy card! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a fabulous trip! Your stamping is awesome on this card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! this one is JUST TOO COOL! please never let my nephews see your work, k?! ta v much!!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)