Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hot Chocolate Friends



Good afternoon,

Last night I found inspiration in the fabulous photo over at Laurel's Inspired By challenge blog. It has been too long since I've found the time to play along! Laurel always has fantastic photos for inspiration and lots of suggestions as to how we might interpret it.


Here is the inspiration photo.

And here is my take - besides the thought of enjoying a nice warm milky chai while enjoying a good book with a quilt wrapped around my legs, I was also inspired by the textures here and tried to incorporate that as well. I had a fabulous time playing with this fabulous new paper line I picked up yesterday! Such a fab colour combo!



I would also like to share my project at:
Papercraft Star - warm beverage
and
Christmas Card challenges - recipe challenge

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
Shanna :)

What I used:
papers: Echo Park - Winter Wishes
stamps: CTMH Winter Workshop on the go
and SU (Tiny Tags & punch)
circle punch
liquid applique
kaisercraft rhinestones
embossing plates - Basic Grey & Cuttlebug
ink: CTMH smokey plum,  indian corn blue

4 comments:

  1. Look at that fabulous card, love the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card ...Gorgeous cup Love the embossing and your papers ... Many thanks for playing at Papercraft Star!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one of my favorite die cuts - looks delicious enough to drink! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love that warm drink, Shanna! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Papercraft Star.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)