Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life


 A quick post to share the envelope I made a few days ago. The card was from my stash - I love the quote on it and it seemed to work for an Anniversary card which is what I needed and was out of time, so I customized the inside and made an envelope to match. Played with a variety of stamps including some from Tim Holtz and CTMH. I wanted to include the bicycle to match it up with the card. In case I didn't already mention it - I am having so much fun playing with my envelope maker from SU!
I love the quote I used on the envelope - in case you can't read it in the picture:

Time is a companion that goes with us on the journey.

It reminds us to cherish each moment because it will never come again.
What we leave behind is not as important as how we lived.


Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad!
Have a great day!
Shanna :)

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I really like the blue and green combo. It looks great especially with the corrugated heart detail. Niiiiiiice! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Love the envelope and your style really shows here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love all the layers...you know my envelopes better be all done up like this from now on...wink....wink.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)