Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Merci Beaucoup - May stamp of the month

Good rainy morning! 
Well, the rain held off to make for one of the nicest May long weekends in awhile. The weather was perfect for doing yard work (LOTS of raking, digging and weeding!) and a major bonus was that there were no BUGS!


Well, I did get some time in my scraproom on the weekend and since I had just received my CTMH order on Friday, I had to play with the May stamp of the month! I had the thought to make up a little set of really super quick and simple thank you cards but match them up with fun and funky envelopes. I had some fun making 3x3 envelopes out of my SU Envelope punchboard. Some of the papers I used were pulled from an old craft book that I picked up at a Thrift shop - it was in rough shape so I didn't feel bad turning its pages into envelopes! Wouldn't these make a fun and super quick gift for a teacher?

I just heard that Donna is putting another CTMH order in tomorrow. So you have one more chance to get your hands on this cute set. I also look forward to playing with the other stamps in this set, particularly the one that says "you're the apple of my eye" and "I love you to the moon and back."

I am heading to Dryden this morning for work. See you in a couple of days!
Shanna :)

What I used:
CTMH - May stamp of the month S1405 "You've got a friend"

5 comments:

  1. omg, that stamp is just waaaaaaaay too cool, and even MORE SO being paired with those ♥FAB♥U♥LOUS♥ envelopes! holy wow, i'm in loooooooooove!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and love those cute little matching envelopes!
    Yes, I am still reading those books, only on the second one mind you! The first I loved, this one I am finding a little slower. I only get to read while waiting for the kids to come out of school but we are traveling soon so I should get caught up a bit then! I will be ordering the last one although I have a way to go yet! Did you hear about the tv show they are filming of the books, think for Showtime, it should be out this summer sometime! Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so fun, awesome work there!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)