Saturday, May 24, 2014

Make a wish

A real quick birthday card for the stash. Had to play with my washi and enjoyed splattering some ink too! The sentiment is a chipboard sticker that has been hanging around in the stash.

I would like to share at Shopping Our Stash where they are celebrating their 3rd anniversary. They are looking for birthday or anniversary card for this challenge.


Keeping it short for now - today is the day of my 12 year old's "Sleepover" otherwise known as an " awake over," lol. His bday was in March, but because of the busy ski season, we waited to have his"friends"party. It will be a busy house (seven guests), but they really don't need me for much except to FEED them and to be around to supervise, so I am thinking it may be a good night to get into my scraproom! Either way, I will be up late to supervise...We'll see how it goes..

Thanks for visiting!
Shanna :)

5 comments:

  1. What a great card! Love the splattering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the "awake over" went well :)
    Love the grunge look of your card and great use of the chipboard sticker (I have so many of those in my stash!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash to celebrate our third birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "awake over" HA, yep. I may or may not be addicted to washi tape, and I love how you've combined yours with a chipboard piece. the splatter is a perfect addition! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, you ARE brave hosting an "awake over" with 9 tween boys?!??! yikes! definitely the cool mom...

    ...and a SUPER-cool card, as well! thanks for helping us celebrate our third anniversary at SHOPPING OUR STASH!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love to hear what you think of my work! :)